Turbo Yeast Pre-Measured for 40 gallon mash
Vengeance Turbo Yeast will ferment to 14% in as little as 2 days, or up to 18% in 5-7 days. The combination of a very high temperature tolerant (to over 100F!) neutral fermenting yeast and a special blend of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients offer the purest fermentation of any turbo yeast available.
Vengeance Turbo Yeast is produced in the USA. All Vengeance yeasts are Urea Free!
Turbo Yeast for Moonshine Directions:
1. In an 24 gallon or larger fermenter, dissolve 80-100 lbs of granulated sugar into 10 gallons of hot water. Ensure that sugar is completely dissolved before continuing.
2. Using ice, cold, or hot water, top up to 40 gallons to obtain a liquid temperature of 95F (35C). Do not add turbo yeast until liquid temperature is at or below 95F (35C)
3. Add contents of package, stirring vigorously for 2 minutes or until contents are fully dissolved. Never re-hydrate turbo yeast in less that the full volume of liquid as it can kill the yeast.
4. Cover the 40 gallon fermenter with a lid and airlock
5. Allow to ferment at 86-100F (30-38C) for 2-7 days, or until complete.
Guidelines for use: 80lbs sugar = 14%abv in 2 days 100lbs sugar = 18%abv in 5-7 days
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 10 in|