Turbo Yeast Pre-Measured for 10 gallon mash
Vengeance Turbo Distillers Yeast for moonshine will ferment to 14% in as little as 2 days, or up to 18% in 5-7 days. The combination of a very high temperature tolerant (to over 100F!) neutral fermenting yeast and a special blend of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients offer the purest fermentation of any turbo yeast available.
Vengeance Turbo Yeast is produced in the USA. All Vengeance yeasts are Urea Free!
10 Gallon Fermenter Directions:
1. In a 12 gallon or larger fermenter, dissolve 20-28 lbs of granulated sugar into 4 gallons of hot water. Ensure that sugar is completely dissolved before continuing.
2. Using ice, cold, or hot water, top up to 10 gallons to obtain a liquid temperature of 95F (35C). Do not add turbo 10 gallon yeast until the liquid temperature is at or below 95F (35C)
3. Add contents of the package, stirring vigorously for 2 minutes or until contents are fully dissolved. Never re-hydrate distiller’s turbo yeast in less than a full volume of liquid, as it can kill the yeast.
4. Cover fermenter with a lid and airlock
5. Allow it to ferment at 86-100F (30-38C) for 2-7 days, or until complete.
Guidelines for use: 20lbs sugar = 14%abv in 2 days 28lbs sugar = 18%abv in 5-7 days
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|